Resource Planning Associate
- Assist in resource planning for audit department
- Assist the implementation of the Global Resource Planning Open Air tool to other Mazars countries including understanding the country’s process requirements, data migration and testing.
- Assist in providing training and operational related support as required.
- Provides regular updates to superior on the project status and elevate issues in a timely manner.
- Documentation: develops and maintains all training materials.
- Assist in providing necessary reports to the managers/ partners on resource allocation & portfolio management from time to time
- Any other ad hoc tasks.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Self-starter with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral/written English
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply