Business development cum Admin trainee
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 160 employees.
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and talented final-year students for the position of Business development cum Admin trainee for Mazars Hanoi Office.
Join the 18,000 professionals united through Mazars in 79 countries.
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to audit managers/audit seniors in preparing, translating, reviewing reports before issuance
- Support audit managers and above in identifying opportunities to provide audit and assurance services to potential clients;
- Provide assistance to audit managers and above in preparation of bidding documents including seeking for optimal solution.
- Other administration work to support technical team required by audit managers and above.
Candidates for the position of Business Development cum Admin trainee need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year students/fresh graduates majoring in English or Economics/Accounting/Finance/Audit with good command of English;
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality;
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Both autonomous and team player;
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks;
- Good ability to work under high pressure; and
- Being able to work as full-time trainee for Mazars in Vietnam from January to April 2018.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Excellent training program and practical working experience.
- Genuine work / life balance,
- International experience;
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter and CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
Email Subject: ADMIN INTERN_Full name
Deadline of application: January 20th, 2018
Mazars Vietnam Accreditation:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam