You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- Financial records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Accounting reports for use by client’s management
- VAT and withholding tax returns
- Corporate income tax returns
- From time to time, you will be expected to support your colleagues in the analysis of the financial results and in providing a value-added, business-oriented commentary to clients.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years experience in the accounting field
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Good knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code
- Computer literate with familiarity of accounting applications
- Competent in both written and spoken English
- Eager to develop both existing and new skills for a successful career
- Proactive attitude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.