Accounting & Outsourcing Solutions
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 44,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
For our Accounting & outsourcing department, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill our Accounting Intern positions.
- Provide assistance in handling client’s assignments
- Support accounting team as Daily accounting work and full accounting finance work.
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
- Final year students, fresh graduates in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, International Business Management, Economics provided for daily full-time work;
- Have a basic Vietnam accounting knowledge;
- Computer literacy and good command of English;
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills;
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively.
- Available full-time job is preferable
If you are interested in this position, please email to the below addresses the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
- Email to: email@example.com
- Email Subject: Accounting Intern_Full name
Mazars Hanoi Office
Address: 14th Floor, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam was honored to be recognised as “The Best Company to Work for in Asia 2020” by HR Asia Magazine
Read more about Mazars Vietnam