Accounting Operations Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and support the provision of accounting and tax compliance services to a portfolio of local and international clients operating in a broad range of industries. Regular services provided to clients include record keeping and preparation of monthly financial statements, closing and group reporting, tax compliance and statutory reports.
- Reviews client’s Financial Statements and tax compliance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Accurate and timely submission of Financial Statements to clients.
- Manages payroll portfolio and ensures accuracy and timely submission of payroll registers and pay slips.
- Answer client queries and provide excellent consulting services including tax related services, e.g., Tax Clearance, VAT/WHT refund, Personal Income Tax, etc.
- Be a key member of the management team exhibiting and promoting high level of client service.
- Coach and continuously develop and manage the team.
- Performs budgeting and costing on a monthly basis.
- Weekly reporting to the Partner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance and must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- More than seven (7) years’ experience in Accounting and Taxation at least two (2) years in supervisory/managerial role.
- Work experience in a Shared services/BPO/Auditing Firm is preferable
- Knowledgeable in Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rulings/requirements for corporations and individuals.
- Knowledgeable in Philippine/International Financial Reporting Standards (PFRS/IFRS) and US GAAP.
- Knowledgeable in ERP or accounting systems like SAP, Quickbooks Online, Xero.
- Proficient in MS Office, e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint Presentation
- With excellent people management skills and have handled mid-size team.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Responsible and responsive to all concerns.
- With a positive and collaborative attitude.
- Possess strong analytical & problem solving skills with the ability to execute well thought out decisions.
- Can work under pressure.
- With excellent client and project management skills and have handled multiple clients and engagements.
- With initiative and can work independently.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule work flow to meet rigid report deadlines in an accurate and timely manner.
- Can work in a fast changing and growing Company
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Must be able to start ASAP or within one (1) week from confirmation of employment