We are looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. This position(s) will be permanently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to build up accounting, tax and financial management experience. You will be part of our outsourcing team providing accounting and advisory support to international businesses.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coaching and supervising the work of the Assistant/s
- Review and analyze monthly management accounts and supporting schedules
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and other international GAAP
- Preparation, review and filing of tax
- Support the technical and soft skills development of the Assistant/s through on the job training
- Act as a key point of contact in client relationships to enhance client experience
- Liaise with clients’ auditors and tax agents to ensure a smooth exchange of information
- Support the management team with creative ideas to continually improve the way we work and the service we provide
- Assisting in coordination and management of the financial audit process
- Interim financial management/secondments to clients
- Work with other Mazars teams, domestic and international, to meet client’s needs
- Establish good client relationships through positive interactions with the client’s team
- Involve in any other adhoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or part qualified ACCA/CPA Australia/ICAEW
- Professional medium/large audit practice experience and/or large multi- national experience
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of accounting software (XERO, SAP, Oracle, Sage Line 50, Surf, Xero, Accounts IQ, Quickbooks) is an advantage
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Meticulous and have attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of the English language
- Proficient with the use of collaboration tools, i.e. MS Teams, DocuSign etc
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the “Apply Button” now.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.