HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Mazars Vietnam is an international accounting, tax and advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim to create a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
For our tax department, we would like to recruit proactive undergraduate students who are seeking opportunities to develop their relationship management skills through real-life experience to be our Administration Assistant in HCMC office.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 23,000 professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
- Prepare contract, proposal and other administration work for the team;
- Maintain properly the clients’ filing systems and keep track of the clients’ billing status;
- Regularly update the clients’ billing status to Managers in charge and follow up with the accounting team to get the wok done;
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings;
- Plan, develop, implement, administer and evaluate programs, activities and daily operations related to the governmental affairs support function; and
- Perform other duties per assigned by Seniors/Managers.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration; and
- Skill requirements: Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management, Good writing and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Email Subject: ADMIN_Full name
Deadline of application: September 7th, 2019
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City