Intermediate – Audit
• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
INTERMEIDATE – AUDIT
Due to expansion Mazars Risk & Assurance has a need for an Intermediate in Transaction Services based in our Audit North Sydney office.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Obtaining a thorough understanding of our Clients businesses and their underlying performance drivers
• Analyse financial workings, business plans and publicly available information
• Analyse and review past trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
• Understand and report on possible issues for our clients
• Identify the risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
• Present findings and observations to the engagement managers
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
• Degree in finance and/or accounting
• Post graduate qualification e.g. CA, CFA, Masters in Applied Finance Preferred but not essential
• 1 year post qualification experience in performing financial due diligence assignments in a transaction environment or business combination experience gained through the audit of acquisitive businesses
• Strong familiarity with the broader deal-oriented process and environment
• Structured thinker with analytical and financial skills to work on complex financial transactions
• Previous leadership experience is required
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Advanced Excel skills
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. We encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply.