Mazars, The Smart Choice,
Join our expanding team!
The AOS Director will lead in the development of strategies, solutions and deal closing for the AOS Team. This person will partner and build a strong relationship with stakeholders to bring solutions to the Company’s unique needs and ensure professional standards and best practices are met. He/She will also drives innovation and the continuous improvement of new and upcoming technologies for the growth of the Company.
Detailed Job Description
- Work with the Managing Partner to execute strategic projects, developing business client relationships, and the technical excellence of the Company
- Responsible for developing the expansion of the business plans for AOS Department
- Develop business opportunities, growth areas, and, permanently seeking opportunities in various areas where the business can grow.
- Lead the technical excellence of the company by being it’s Ambassador to various stakeholders of the Company
- Lends his market expertise by seeking, developing and closing deals for the committed log-term growth of the Company
- Manages the AOS team efficiently and effectively ensuring the delivery of its services to the Company’s clients.
- Creates an environment of continual improvement and adaptive innovation which is responsive to the needs of the AOS team and the Company
- Engages in the proliferation of Mazars values, principles, mission and visions.
- Partners with various stakeholders
- Lead and organize activities and initiatives that inspire AOS teams to reach both their individual and group goals.
- Contribute to the grooming and developments of talents of the organization to meet the demands of the business
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be delegated by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance and must be a Certified Public Accountant, Master’s degree is a plus
- 10+ years proven personnel management experience, running customer-centric operations
- Minimum 5 years experience managing business process outsourcing relationships with offshore personnel
- Effective project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Mature, efficient, accountable, trustworthy, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- This person can work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, mathematical skills, and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of managers and associates to deliver and continuously improve services.
- Ability to recruit and develop talent.
- Advanced writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office