Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Assistant Auditor to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
Lean more about Mazars in Indonesia and the audit teams at Mazars throughout Asia Pacific.
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with min IPK 3.00
- Strong interest in and good understanding of accounting and financial analysis
- A true-born team player, who takes initiatives, is flexible, eager to learn and is critical minded oriented
- Strong sense for responsibility
- An outstanding integrity
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel.