Assistant Manager – Business Risk Services (Ref: HK-AM-BRS)
BUSINESS RISK SERVICES
This department provides internal control review, internal audit outsourcing, risk advisory, information system audit, ESG and implementation assistance services to listed and private companies and is seeking candidates with the following qualifications to fill different positions.
- A recognized accounting or information systems degree with at least 3 years* experience in external audit, internal audit, information system audit, IT support for external audit, internal control review, risk advisory, ESG or Sarbanes-Oxley advice and implementation services;
- Certain exposure to information system security, application controls, ERP System implementation, and penetration test ;
- Excellent English and Chinese writing and communication skills and fluency in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and managerial skills;
- Willingness to travel in the mainland and proficiency in typing Chinese;
- Qualification of CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA, CPA will be a plus.
* Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Manager
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now”
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement.