Senior – Business Risk Services (Ref: HK-S-BRS)
Business Risk Services
We provide internal control review, internal audit outsourcing, risk advisory, information system audit, information system consulting, process implementation assistance, and ESG reporting assistance services to listed and private companies and are seeking candidates with the following qualifications to fill different positions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform fieldwork for a portfolio of listed clients in various
- Provide added value insights in the area of corporate governance, internal audit, internal controls, process improvement, information technology, and ESG reporting
- Monitor project progress and ensure high quality deliverables
- Provide professional advice and recommendations to clients
- Build strong relationships with clients
- A recognized accounting or information system degree with at least 2 years* experience in external audit, internal control review, internal audit, information system control review, risk advisory, or Sarbanes-Oxley advice and implementation services;
- Degree of information system and experience in IT audit will be a plus.
- Ability to lead team members and work independently in a challenging environment;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and managerial skills;
- Exposure to PowerPoint presentation preparation and delivery, flowchart method of documentation, and information system controls;
- Excellent English and Chinese writing and communication skills and fluency in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua;
- Willingness to travel in the mainland and proficiency in typing Chinese;
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now” or send to email@example.com.
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.