Roles & responsibilities
- Managing and participating in financial due diligence and leading engagements which are complex and Mazars’ client critical.
- Analyzing financial/operational results of companies/targets by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management as well as identifying historical financial trends, quality of earnings, financial performance, and potential risks which could impact the valuation of the target company.
- Preparing or evaluating Pro-forma financial information
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- Performing research on industry and organization, if necessary
- Executing projects by performing fieldwork, interfacing with clients and target companies
- Cooperate with targets on due diligence activities including working and reviewing on the presentation materials for clients.
- Prepare high quality of transaction advisory reports subjecting to key financial and accounting issues.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
- Coach and mentor staff through on the job training and formal learning events.
- Facilitate meetings and manage conflicts in an M&A environment.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s and/or Masters’ degree in finance, accountancy/accounting, or economics.
- Possessing a CPA, CFA, ACCA, or MBA would be a plus.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Financial Due Diligence, financial advisory, and/or Audit & Assurance with global accounting firms
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Strong drive to take new initiatives and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Multi-task and balance time effectively, maintaining a rapid pace without sacrificing quality.