Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager Audit to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leading audit team and to be in-charge of audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of large clients including multi-national and listed clients directly reporting to Partners.
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales, including conduct assignments exit meetings to present findings to client’s management (CFO, GD, Board, etc).
- Supervise and coach the audit team members for ensuring the work completed by team members are in accordance with the audit plan and our firm’s procedures.
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client, and responds to the needs of the client and staff.
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams and build strong working relationships with clients.
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams.
- Contribute to the preparation of staff training plan and conduct training sessions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Qualified accountant – Ak/ACCA/CPA Australia, or equivalent
- 6-8 years of relevant experiences in public accounting firm
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of about 120 professional
- Team player
- Member in any relevant professional bodies
- Strong IFRS / PSAK/ Consolidation knowledge and experience
- Holds significant external audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams and a good technical expertise
- Open-minded and eager to work in a multicultural environment, ability to adjust and learn quickly in a new environment (regulatory, tax, accounting).
- People management experience. Excellent communication and people management/development skills, Able to provide guidance to others and team player.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities.
- Ability to work hard to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.