- Leading a team of analysts at The Global Knowledge Center in conceptualizing, researching, and co-authoring corporate Thought Leadership Reports, across industries and service lines.
- Designing and leading industry-specific studies (primary and secondary) for both in-house and external research. This includes working with both quantitative and qualitative data and creating analytical and consultative approaches for each.
- Creating innovative business articles, macro- and business-level trackers and sector-specific briefs on a regular basis.
- Managing business diagnostic studies, industry-decks, financial benchmarking and database projects.
- Providing research and content support to other Mazars’ service lines, which includes working with other senior personnel and teams.
- Providing marketing support and other business intelligence and research support, on an ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably MBA
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in core Thought Leadership area
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication, presentation skills, editing skills with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and confident in a complex environment.