Assistant Manager (Ref: HK-AM-AUD)
Role and responsibilities:
- To be in-charge of audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of larger clients including multi-national and listed clients directly reporting to managers.
- To supervise and coach the audit team membersfor ensuring the work completed by team members are in accordance with the audit plan and our firm’s procedures.
- University degree(s) holder
- Minimum 4-5 years audit experience in professional firm
- Good communication skills, analytical and team building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader in a challenging environment
- Able to provide exceptional quality service and strive for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.