This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone, who is client service focused, highly organized and detail-oriented, to play a key role in the growth of the Outsourcing business unit. Applicants with experience in audit / outsourcing environment would be a plus.
This role is pivotal to client experience as you will attend prospect meetings with partners / portfolio managers, drafting proposals, pipeline follow through, complete client onboarding processes, and ensure adherence to risk management policies.
You will be a key member of the Business Support Team (BST) with one direct report.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing every element of the Client pipeline.
- Arranging and attending prospect meetings / phone calls.
- Preparing draft proposals and engagement letters.
- Ensure seamless completion of onboarding process.
- Ensuring all clients’ acceptance/continuance/interim procedures including conflict checks, AML and KYC are completed.
- Ensuring internal and external risk policies such as EP100, EP200 and ACRA Guideline for RFA are rigorously adhered to.
- Ensuring our policies and structures remain in compliance with personal data protection laws e.g. GDPR and PDPA and are followed across the Outsourcing team.
- Ensuring smooth billing process for Outsourcing Team.
- Involved in any other ad hoc projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Handling any other coordination role as and when required.
- Minimum “O” Level.
- Diploma / Degree holder in Business / Accountancy / Law or Professional Qualification (ACCA / CFA / CIMA / CPA / ISCA) preferred.
- Experience in international accounting / professional services firm preferred.
- Strong delivery management, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, including spoken and written English, and ability to work across all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and effective in fostering good working relationships.
- Meticulous, structured and an independent individual.