Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Assistant Tax Consultant (Junior) to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to Senior/Managers in handling client’s assignments: various tax compliance, tax advisory, pre-tax audit review, and tax audit support services to clients
- Work directly with the clients to ensure efficient delivery of tax services to clients
- Represent the clients in working with the competent authorities, where necessary
- Research and recommend opinions and positions on tax issues to tax managers/partners
- Perform other duties as assigned by Seniors/ Managers.
- Basic qualifications:
- Diploma/Bachelor degree from reputable university in Tax/Accounting/Fiscal Administration
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- At least 1 year of working experience in a tax consulting firm
- Strong understanding and interpretation of accounting and tax regulations
- Strong analytical and time management skills