Payroll Associate – Accounting & Outsourcing
Who we are
The Mazars Group is an internationally integrated partnership with more than 40,400 professionals operating in 91 countries and territories. With over 350 highly skilled professionals, Mazars Hong Kong provides a full range of services including audit, tax, accounting and outsourcing, business advisory, corporate finance, business risk advisory, corporate restructuring and forensic investigation. We assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage of their development. To date, including the Hong Kong office, we operate 30+ offices in China with more than 5,000 staff, who are dedicated to serving the growing and diversified needs of both Chinese companies and international business.
Our goal is to prepare our staff not only to succeed at Mazars, but to enhance their global employability with skills that will be helpful both inside the firm, outside the firm, and abroad. We are your door to international opportunity.
Mazars Accounting & Outsourcing Services team provide services to local and cross border clients as well as coordinate large assignments on a regional or global level. We are looking for the right candidate join our payroll team.
What you can expect
- Handle the full cycle of payroll service including setting up new payroll account, understanding payroll database, reconciliation and preparation of reports
- Support year-end tax authority filing and reporting
- Assist client to manage their MPF administration to make sure accurate enrolment, contribution, termination and reporting
- Provide advisory to clients on labour law, tax, pension and related topics
- Meet project deadline and ensure high accuracy
- Analyse current work procedure and build an efficient practice
• Nurturing client relationships with close communications and developing an understanding of their business/industry
- Handle special and ad hoc projects and support managers
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Human Resources or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese). Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus.
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and online collaboration tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player with positive attitude
*Fresh graduate are welcome.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What we offer
We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical insurance, dental, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay and birthday leave. We are also one of the authorised employers of HKICPA. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence.