Associate, Accounting & Outsourcing Services
This role offers an excellent opportunity to quickly build upon your accounting, tax and financial management experience. You will form part of a team providing accounting and advisory support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries.
This position requires the incumbent to work at our Client’s site in Orchard for a minimum of 6 months.
- Under the guidance of your Senior, develop your understanding of the: business model, drivers of financial performance and accounting and tax risks for each of the clients in your portfolio
- Prepare monthly management accounts and supporting schedules
- Prepare financial statements under SFRS and other international GAAP
- Perform monthly payroll processing, which includes monthly payroll, staff claims, social security administration, statutory filing, year-end adjustments and filing individual income tax return.
- Prepare GST returns.
- Manage and handle client’s account on site.
- Work with other Mazars teams, domestic and international, to meet client’s needs
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice