We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join our Financial Advisory – Transaction Services practice in Singapore. As a member of our Financial Due Diligence practice, you will have the opportunity to assist clients in a key phase of their potential mergers, acquisitions or divestitures projects. We help some of the world’s leading companies including MNC, Private Equity, Public listed and privately held companies evaluate their deals and assess the value of businesses. The team also helps clients identify upside opportunities and risks in their transaction processes to satisfy the due diligence requirements. You will work closely with our Valuation practice as well as Tax Due Diligence practice to deliver holistic insights to our client.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Be actively involved in due diligence for M&A transactions around Asia Pacific.
- Primary responsibility in the gathering of data and delivery of high-quality analysis, as well as assisting in drafting reports in a timely manner.
- Act as a key team member for due diligence engagements across small to large/complex (cross-border), working closely with senior members in Singapore and members of in-country TS teams across the Asia Pacific region, and in some instances globally
- Strong academic background and either in the progress of studying towards or willingness to obtain a financial qualification such as CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in international accounting firms, preferably with exposure to financial due diligence or valuation, but we will consider candidates with similar skills (i.e. Audit & Assurance, M&A, business analytics) and the aptitude to learn. Candidates with no experience but with strong academic achievement or internship experience will be considered for the entry role.
- Strong analytical skills complemented by strong business acumen.
- Up to date local business and economic knowledge.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen to work in an international environment with teams across geographies to meet client requirements.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical knowledge.