Associate, Forensic and Investigation
Associate - Forensic and Investigation
FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION SERVICES
We are seeking suitable candidates with high calibre to assist projects in forensic accounting, investigation and regulatory compliance consulting, mainly in Hong Kong and China, for a wide range of clients including listed companies, financial institutes and legal counsels.
- University graduates with recognized professional accounting or other related qualifications
- Experience in forensic accounting, investigation, regulatory compliance consulting, corporate advisory, auditing or other enforcement related background is an advantage
- Analytical mindset with good commercial sense and business experience
- Good report writing skills
- Effective communication in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Travel may be required for cross-border assignments
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now”
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .