Mazars Risk Advisory Services Limited provides a wide range of consultancy services, including internal control review, enterprise risk management, compliance review, IT Audit and ESG reporting etc. Join Mazars’ Risk Advisory team in building the resilience our clients need to protect their long-term performance. We are looking for candidates in two of our key service areas – Internal Audit and IT Audit. This is an entry-level position, if you have the passion to grow with a dynamic team, this is the right place.
What you can expect
- Participate in risk management and internal audit review engagements and / or advisory engagements for our listed clients / undergoing IPO application in Hong Kong;
- Obtain good understanding of business operations, processes and controls;
- Assist client to perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis and rating, risk management strategy and relevant internal control objective;
- Analyze, inspect and review the implementation of control operations, identify internal control weaknesses and provide value-added recommendations;
- Assist client listed in Hong Kong to prepare ESG reporting in accordance to ESG Reporting Guide of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Who are we looking for
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related discipline.
- Member or finalist of professional qualification preferred such as HKICPA / ACCA / CPAA / CISA.
- Experience working within an internal audit, IT risk or IT compliance function as an internal employee or as part of a professional services firm
- Fluency in spoken English and Cantonese. Putonghua is a must
- Good written presentation skills in both English and Chinese (HKDSE Level 5 or above, or equivalent, in Writing)
- Logical thinker with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel (more than 50%) and ability to work diligently under pressure
*Candidate with more experience will be considered as a Senior.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay, birthday leave, marriage leave and employee activities. For your career progression, we will provide examination support, including but not limited to study / examination leave and subsidy along the way.
Please apply with detailed resume, HKDSE / public examination certificates, current salary, expected salary and earliest availability. All personal data collected would be for recruitment purpose only.