Mazars Risk Advisory Services Limited provides a wide range of consultancy services, including internal control review, enterprise risk management, compliance review, IT Audit and ESG reporting etc. Join Mazars’ Risk Advisory team in building the resilience our clients need to protect their long-term performance. We are looking for candidates in two of our key service areas – Internal Audit and IT Audit. This is an entry-level position, if you have the passion to grow with a dynamic team, this is the right place.
What you can expect
- Learn and build your knowledge on how to conduct IT audit over general/ application controls, network security, cybersecurity, blockchain platform operations, and apply Computer Assisted Auditing Technique (“CAAT”) for data verification, cyber hacking incident investigation
- Contribute to execution of IT-related risk assessments in the following areas: cybersecurity, IT strategy and governance, IT operations, business continuity and disaster recovery, network and infrastructure security, cloud and third party risk, programs and projects, automation, GITCs and application controls, and regulatory/compliance requirements
- Obtain good understanding of IT infrastructure, programs, networks and database, IT security, identify areas of improvement and make recommendations
- Work with client management team to assist in implementation of new processes and controls to address key risks, as necessary
- Draft comprehensive executive summaries and final reports for delivery to client senior management and document and review engagement workpapers in accordance with standard Mazars and industry-accepted methodologies
- Assist in kickoff, status, and closing meetings with engagement team and client and contribute to technology risk knowledge base and internal practice development initiatives
Who are we looking for
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of IT audit experience in Audit or consulting firms; OR
- Professional experience as an internal employee working on IT risk or IT compliance related function
- Member or finalist of professional qualification preferred such as CISA, CISSP or CISM (either one only), HKICPA, ACCA, CPAA
- Fluency in spoken English and Cantonese. Putonghua is a must
- Good written presentation skills in both English and Chinese (HKDSE Level 5 or above, or equivalent, in Writing)
- Logical thinker with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel (more than 50%) and ability to work diligently under pressure
*Fresh graduates are also welcome.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay, birthday leave, marriage leave and employee activities. For your career progression, we will provide examination support, including but not limited to study / examination leave and subsidy along the way.
Please apply with detailed resume, HKDSE / public examination certificates, current salary, expected salary and earliest availability. All personal data collected would be for recruitment purpose only.