Audit Assitant Manager
Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
Lean more about Mazars in Indonesia and the audit teams at Mazars throughout Asia Pacific.
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with min IPK 3.00
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Audit field
- Solid knowledge of accounting, auditing and tax and having Brevet A & B is preferable
- A team player who takes initiatives, is flexible, eager to learn and critical minded, but also capable of taking independent decisions
- Strong sense of responsibility and having outstanding integrity
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel