The Senior Audit Associate lead Audit Associates in conducting audit activities in accordance with auditing standards, policies and approved audit program for the engagement. Prepares audit working papers and drafts audit report with audit notes, findings and supporting documents relative to the audit engagement.
Detailed Job Description:
• Participated in planning and conducting risk-based financial statements audit in accordance with Philippine Standards on Auditing (PSA) and firm’s audit methodology.
• Spearheaded audit engagement related to social, cultural and environmental projects.
• Actively involved in timely submission of reports to the group auditors related to the FS audit of multinational companies.
• Prepare detailed reports and memorandums on audit findings.
• Perform analytical review data provided by client.
• Assist senior-in-charge of audit engagements in planning for and performing the audit.
• Coordinate with senior-in-charge on client and audit team matters.
• Document results of Procedures performed.
• Assist in preparing drafts of required reports for review by the senior-in-charge of the engagement.
• Perform other related tasks assigned by the senior-in-charge in the completion of the audit assignment.
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant
• Must have at least one to two (1 – 2) years experience as Audit Associate obtained from a big or known auditing firm.
• Highly analytical, excellent interpersonal communication (both oral and written) and with leadership skills.
• Knowledgeable in planning, budgeting, risk or controls assessment and managing each audit engagement
• Must be willing to travel and work both locally and abroad, if necessary.