Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
With our Audit & Assurance team, you will work as a team in the analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting. You will work on a portfolio of diversified clients in various industries.
What you can expect
- Assist in audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of clients including multi-national and listed clients, under direct supervision of auditors in-charge and/or managers
- Be in charge of small to medium sized clients
- Demonstrate proactive involvement within team
- Understand client activities
- Assist in preparation of audit approach and work with peers to complete a task
Who we are looking for
- University degree(s) holder
- At least 1 year of audit experience in professional audit firms
- Good communication skills, analytical and team building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua
What we offer
We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of a competitive salary package, you will be receiving a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, birthday leave, marriage leave, discretionary performance bonus and qualified pay. For your career progression, we will provide examination support including but not limited to study/examination leave and subsidy along the way.
Please apply with detailed resume, current salary, expected salary and availability in strict confidence.