You’re highly motivated and hungry for the taste of real world.
As an Audit Intern, you will gain invaluable insights and hands-on experience in your chosen field. Grow your professional skills alongside the guidance from colleagues. Receive the right levels of support and formal training to translate your knowledge into practice. You will be amazed by your own growth within the short period of time.
Audit Intern requirements:
- Penultimate or final year university students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional Accounting qualification such as CPA Australia, ACCA or equivalent
- Competent written and spoken English language
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills
- High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc.)
- Able to engage internship of 6 month(s) duration
Internship Period: October 2018 – March 2019
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”