HCMC & HANOI OFFICES
Following Mazars strong development in Vietnam, we invite candidates with many years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to apply for our Audit Manager in Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi offices.
Should you be thrilled by:
- A rich human & managerial adventure in a dynamic emerging country.
- Being part of a medium size growing professional practice promoting initiatives.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- A wide range of responsibilities in close collaboration with the Audit Partner/Audit Manager.
- A transversal involvement from management of human resources, internal training, external workshops to business development and brand ambassador.
Join 23,000 professionals across 89 countries in the world now at Mazars to experience a professional and open environment in our offices.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of international clients (including referred significant Group clients).
- Manage assignments and supervise teamwork to achieve client satisfaction under the firm’s targeted KPIs (deadline, budget, engagement recovery rates).
- Hold assignments exit meetings to present findings to client’s management (CFO, GD, Board, etc).
- Prepare/present service proposals and handle fee negotiation with clients/prospects.
- Coach audit seniors and staff on assignments.
- Identify business opportunities to support clients/prospects with the firm’s range of services.
- Contribute to the preparation of staff training plan and conduct training sessions.
- Counsel coaches to encourage professional development through the internal mentoring process.
- Participate actively in recruitment campaigns and in staff performance appraisal process.
- Conduct technical workshops for key clients.
- Be Mazars ambassador at events organized with business partners (chambers of commerce networking events, student career fairs, professional qualification bodies workshops, etc).
- Take constructive initiatives to contribute to the continuous enhancement of the audit department
- Minimum of 2 years working as an external auditor in an International firm.
- IFRS / US GAAP / Consolidation knowledge and experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in other languages such as French, Mandarin, Japanese, etc is an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Audit, CPA and/or recognized professional qualification(s).
- Polyvalent, committed, persistent and constructive.
- Great ability to adjust and learn quickly in a new environment (regulatory, tax, accounting).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open minded and eager to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Ability to provide guidance to others and team player.
- Ability to work hard to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV, Cover letter and related certificates in English and/or French to:
- Email HCM Office: email@example.com
- Email Hanoi Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: AUD MAN_Full name
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Tel: (028) 38-241-493
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam