Audit Manager is primarily responsible to provide an independent, objective, responsive and effective value-added audit service through a sustainable and disciplined approach by controlling risks, monitoring compliance and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes.
Detailed Job Description:
- Administers, develops, and implements the Audit Policies and Procedures
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Conducts review of clients’ internal controls, and provide letter to management to report the findings and recommendations
- Oversees the review process of the audit team and make necessary recommendations to change policies, implement new systems or even change employee roles and team structures.
- Responsible in organizing and overseeing the success of the assigned audit engagements in accordance with the audit plan.
- Ensures quality in delivering results and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Handles the planning, organizing, budgeting and controls assessment of the audit engagement.
- Enhances skills of the team, and establishes mentoring and coaching system.
Performs other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the Company
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Must have at least two (2) years experience as Audit Manager obtained from a big or known auditing firm, recently or within the last five (5) years
- Highly analytical, excellent interpersonal communication (both oral and written) and with leadership skills.
- Audit and compliance experience in diversified Industries
- Skills in the Philippine Financial Reporting Standards (PFRS) and Philippine Standards on Auditing (PSA)
- Skills in planning, budgeting, risk or controls assessment and managing each audit engagement
- Has experience both in local statutory audit and foreign audit reporting package
- Handled multiple clients for audit and/or review of financial reports
- Experience in Internal and Special Audits and Tax compliance are also preferred but not required
Must be willing to travel and work both locally and abroad, if necessary