Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Audit Manager to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
Lean more about Mazars in Indonesia and the audit teams at Mazars throughout Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- CPA (certified public accountant) would be advantageous
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience as Manager Public Accountant
- BAP Liaisons preferable
- Solid knowledge of accounting, auditing and tax and having Brevet A & B is preferable
- Proactive attitude with the ability to implement solutions to problems
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel