Audit & assurance services
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
We are seeking for a profile of at least 6 years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to join our team as a Manager based in our Hanoi office.
Should you be thrilled by:
- a rich human & managerial adventure in a dynamic emerging country,
- being part of a medium size growing professional practice promoting initiatives,
- a friendly and supportive team,
- a wide range of responsibilities in close collaboration with the Audit Partner,
- a transversal involvement from management of human resources, internal training, external workshops to business development and brand ambassador
Then send us your application now!
We are searching for Audit Manager who is expected to:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of commercial international audit clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Manage assignments resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted firm recovery
- Be responsible for fee billing and cash collection among own portfolio of clients
- Be measured against collective (departmental) targets, billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involve in staff training
- Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives
- Be responsible for staff reviewing procedures
Candidates for the position of Audit Manager need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Degree in Accountancy/CPA or equivalent recognised professional qualifications
- Have a minimum of one year of managerial experience preferably from a large CPA firm
- Committed to a practice career
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) both in Vietnamese and English
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Minimum of 6 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
- Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for the Senior Audit Manager position
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
- Address: 14th Floor, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Tel: (024) 39 36 10 31
Email of application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: HN_AUD MAN_Full name
Deadline for application: It’s open until official closing.
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam is recognised as The Best Company to Work For in Asia 2020
Read more about Mazars Vietnam