Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
With our Audit & Assurance team, you will have an opportunity to grow and develop your career through diverse experiences and exposures. By taking part in the analysis of controls and processes, preparation of audit documentation and identifying potential audit risks, you are contributing to solve their complex business issues for our clients in this fact changing world.
What you can expect
- Develop an understanding of client’s business and landscape
- Interact with clients to efficiently collect data and information facilitating your day-to-day work
- Assist in audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of clients including multi-national and listed clients, participate in IPO related, due diligence and transaction types of assignments, under direct supervision of auditors in-charge and/or managers
- Act as in charge to handle small to medium sized engagements
- Support the planning and monitoring of engagement as well as identifying potential audit issues
- Enrich your project management skills from planning to completion of engagements
- Grow your coaching and supervision skill
- Put forward ideas and contribute to operational excellence of our audit practice
- Stay relevant to latest regulatory requirements via structured online and offline training
Who we are looking for
- University degree(s) holder in accounting or related subjects
- 2 years of audit experience in professional audit firm
- Members or finalist of HKICPA, CPAA or ACCA.
- Experience in (i) capital markets; (ii) recurring listed entities audit / review; or (iii) deal/transaction types of assignment including M&A deals, due diligence work will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, analytical, problem solving and team building skills
- Proactive and flexible in adapting to new environments, people and team structure
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua
What we offer
We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of a competitive salary package, you will be receiving a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, birthday leave, marriage leave, discretionary performance bonus and qualified pay. For your career progression, we will provide examination support including but not limited to study/examination leave and subsidy along the way.
Please apply with detailed resume, current salary, expected salary and availability in strict confidence.