• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services.
We are looking for someone to lead the planning, to execute and to complete audit engagements with the Partners and Managers. Also in this role you would be assisting with reporting to the Boards of Directors and those charged with governance. In addition you will be mentoring and coaching Graduates, Intermediates and Light Senior staff members. You would need to take the lead role in technical research, business development, financial report preparation and group reporting. Supporting the team through other ad hoc assurance work. This role is suited to a senior level Audit professional who can lead a small team, meet with clients and takes responsibility to completing the work with minimal supervision. You will be working with a large variety of clients from law firms to transport to construction in and around the Melbourne area.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Leading the planning, execution and completion of audit engagements with oversight from the Partners and Managers
• Assisting with reporting to Boards of Directors and those charged with governance
• Mentoring and coach graduates, intermediates and light senior staff members
• Taking a lead role in technical research, business development, financial report preparation and group reporting
• Supporting the team through other ad hoc assurance work
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
• Qualified as a CA/CPA
• Your own car and valid driving license
• A minimum of 3 years Audit experience from mid-tier or large firms
• Experience in leading a small team
• Ability to speak Mandarin (ideal not essential)
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. We encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.