AUDIT SENIOR | MARKET LEADING REMUNERATION | SECONDMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for someone keen to take their career to the next level and join the rapidly growing audit division in the Mazars Sydney office.
With a prestigious global client base, market leading remuneration and international secondment opportunities on offer to places like New York and London, this is your opportunity to impress.
As a Mazars audit senior, you will be involved in the leadership and mentoring of your team, and the audit reporting and management of your client base. Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Leading the planning, execution and completion of audit engagements with oversight from the Partners and Senior Management Group
- Assisting with reporting to Boards of Directors and those charged with governance
- Mentoring and coach graduates, intermediates and light senior staff members
- Taking a lead role in technical research, business development, financial report preparation and group reporting
- Supporting the team through other ad hoc assurance work
We are seeking an audit senior with 3-5 years of audit experience with completion/near completion of the Chartered Accountants Program. To be a successful Senior at Mazars you will need to be a pro active team player with the right attitude and have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
We are proud of our positive working culture at Mazars. Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. We foster an inclusive and diverse team environment with a vibrant social culture and actively promote work life balance. It is this culture that has enabled our team to triple in size over the last 3 years, with an equal increase in client base.
Mazars is a fast growing firm in Australia in the midst of rolling out an aggressive and internationally backed growth strategy. If you are ready to be rewarded by the opportunities that this growth strategy offers, then apply now via our website: https://www.mazarscareers.asia/countries/australia/