Audit Trainee Associate #SGUnitedTraineeships
This is a 12 months traineeship programme and trainees will receive a monthly training allowance for the duration of the SGUnited Traineeship Programme. To learn more about the programme, please visit www.mycareersfuture.sg.
The trainee undertakes specific stages of audit work under supervision. He/She begins to appreciate the underlying principles behind the tasks assigned as part of the audit plan. He/She is also able to make adjustment to the application of skills to improve the work tasks or solve non-complex issues. He/She is able to build relationships, work in a team and identify ethical issues with reference to the code of professional conduct and ethics.
Mazars is committed to a positive culture and inclusive work environment where a diverse pool of talents who are sociable come together to explore, experience and discover opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Analysis of controls and processes on a variety of clients;
- Preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting and
- Involve in field work
Competencies to Learn:
- Learn the relevant accounting standards, auditing and assurance standards and its framework
- Learn the utilization of appropriate techniques and tools for data collection and analytics techniques
- Learn to perform engagement execution, understand the concept of materiality, audit risk assessment and documentation requirements
- Gain understanding on code of conduct and ethics, professional standards and current development in practice and legislation
- Degree in Accountancy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commendable analytical, technical, project management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
This role will be offered under the SGUnited Traineeships programme. This is a 12 months traineeship programme open to candidates who meets the following requirements:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
Interested applicants must apply/submit their application on MyCareersFuture. Click here to proceed.