• Large Accounting Firm with over 30% Growth
• Professional Development Supporting Career Progression
• Vibrant and Social Culture
Mazars is a fast growing accounting firm in Australia with innovation and positive social contribution at its core. Join us to be a part of this rewarding adventure. Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating throughout 102 countries and territories, with over 20,000 professional staff worldwide. Mazars Australia is rapidly growing with over 120 staff in North Sydney alone and now locations in Brisbane and Melbourne. We offer professional development to support career progression and a vibrant and social culture along with staff benefits. At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for lift.
We are looking for a proactive and effective Bookkeeper with advanced understanding and experience with Quickbooks. This role forms part of the Mazars Melbourne Accounting Outsourcing (AOS) team.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Processing daily transactions and general ledger journals for a range of different industries
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts payable and receivable, inbound/ outbound correspondence and telephone management thereof
• Assistance with month-end rollovers and processes;
• Processing of payments;
• Processing of payroll and expense reimbursements;
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly activity statements;
• Preparation of monthly and annual Payroll Tax lodgements;
• Working with the team with the aim to process accounts accurately and in a timely fashion for reporting deadlines;
• Assistance with audit requirements;
• Liaise with clients and customers;
• Attend client sites as required;
• Assist in preparing internal process documentation and guides.
To Apply For This Position You Will Have:
• Advanced skills in Quickbooks. Experience with MYOB and Xero will be an advantage
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook) functionality
• Ideally a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ of bookkeeping experience
• Strong sense of customer focus (internal & external);
• Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise and work autonomously;
• Be able to meet deadlines;
• Excellent oral & written communication skills;
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. Thus, we encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply using the following link https://mazarsaustralia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=35