Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Operating as a united partnership, Mazars works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services* (*where permitted under applicable country laws).
This role is to reach out and help companies looking at opportunities in new geographic markets, outsourcing to Mazars.
- Strategize & implement business development initiatives
- Leverage Firm’s branding & professional profile
- Create opportunities to cross-sell services to existing clients
- Manage potential & existing client relationship professionally
- Develop robust pipeline of service opportunities
What is required of you:
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant fields.
- Member of relevant professional bodies.
- >3 years of business development experience
- Adaptability of dynamic work environment
- Track records in growing business
- Team player
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-versed with relevant industry practices and legal knowledge.