Consultant, Business Risk & Consulting
Consultant - Business and Risk Consulting
You will be working with our highly motivated team of professionals to provide solutions to our wide range of local & international clients. You will be expected to actively participate in projects related to Internal Audit & Risk and Compliance across various industries.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Project Lead, you will participate in
- Conducting interviews & document process flows / control designs for the process-in-scope;
- Timely completion of the audit testing in accordance with the audit work program and the report drafting; and
- Timely completion of tasks assigned in the engagement.
- To provide inputs related to recommendations / improvement opportunities in the engagement.
- Education & Professional Credentials: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting; Finance) OR Professional Qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, ACCA, CFE)
- Professional Experiences: 2 or 3 years of relevant working experience in internal and / or external audit of an established public accounting firm. Those with experiences from consulting firms or commercial in-house Internal Audit Department are added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill, with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Willing to expand your horizon, with travels around 50% during the year
- Strong proficiency in English and Chinese language (due to the need to liaise with Chinese clients)
- Able to work independently and being a team player