AOS Team – Corporate Secretarial Consultant
Job Description: Consultant – Corporate Secretarial Services
Team: Accounting and Outsourcing Department
Mazars Korea is looking for a Consultant to provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial services to the Accounting & Outsourcing team’s clients. This is a great opportunity to become part of a global professional services firm to work with a variety of clients on exciting projects and develop managerial skills.
We support our clients to achieve their governance, compliance and business objectives, your role will involve delivering technical governance and compliance. You will have strong technical skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences.
- Delivery of annual and adhoc compliance requirements for clients
- Review of regulations related to the agenda and procedures of the general shareholders’ meeting
- Registration of new executives and company’s address
- Manage and coordinate all other corporate compliance related matters such as a change in share capital structure, article of incorporation amendments etc.
- Research into and provision of guidance on changing legislative and regulatory matters
- External business development and internal networking to create opportunities
- Other corporate duties such as Entity Establishment / Closure
- Bachelor’s degree and have experience in related fields.
- Experience from in-house legal team or Corporate Secretarial service provider firm is preferred.
- You are fluent in English and Korean.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- You are professional and able to keep sensitive information completely confidential and organized.
- You are eager to develop both existing and new skills for a successful career.
Our “must haves”
- You are highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- You have a proactive attitude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems.
- You are self-motivated, responsible, passionate and reliable.
- You are willing to work in an international environment.
- Please send your CV & Cover Letter in English
- Deadline : until hire
About Mazars Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services. Operating in over 86 countries, the firm draws on the expertise of 20,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development. Mazars is a positively different firm. Differentiated by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business, we are entrepreneurs with a strong European heritage. We are proud of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world. We work with a wide range of clients – from individuals to local businesses to large corporate companies and global organizations – across many sectors. Our team has one common goal – to focus on our clients’ agendas and deliver value through a personal touch backed by big experience.