CONSULTANT – FINANCIAL ADVISORY
Consultant: Financial Advisory Services
CONSULTANT – FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Ho Chi Minh Office
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory Services Company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Following our strong development, we invite candidates with over 2 years of working experience in Financial Advisory Services or Audit & Assurance to apply for our Consultant position based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
Join the 23,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
- Conduct Financial Advisory Services work (due diligence and other transaction services work), including performance of analysis and procedures as defined in the scope of work of the engagement letter for all types of projects (in particular buy-side and sell-side projects);
- Perform professional analytical review of the financial statements and accounts;
- Review target’s accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control;
- Supporting senior in preparing draft reports following the guidelines and templates used within Mazars Group;
- Due to the nature of the projects, the role would involve a combination of off-site work (done from Mazars office) and on-site work and visits (in Vietnam and potentially overseas);
- Being part of a team on projects conducted by Mazars FAS practice.
- Over 2 years of experience as a financial advisory consultant and/or financial auditor;
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance, accounting, auditing and/or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, others);
- Fluent English, both writing and speaking;
- Excellent computer-literacy skills;
- Excellent organizational, planning and multitasking capabilities;
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks;
- Good ability to work under high pressure;
- Strong sense of ethics with emphasis on confidentiality and integrity.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email to email@example.com the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
Mazars Ho Chi Minh Office
Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (08) 38-241-493
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City