- Required a talented individual to create the best possible written or visual content to enrich our assets, online and office and increase our brand awareness and credibility. The content categories will include but are not limited to social media posts, blogs, white papers, press releases, thought leaderships and reports.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Develop and execute content strategies for various assets and marketing channels by working closely with other members of the marketing team and cross functional business teams.
- Develop and execute a content calendar and work with team to execute it.
- Identify gaps in the current content published and identify way to change it.
- Write clear advertisement copies and long form content for marketing communications.
- Create marketing collaterals for the brand such as flyers, brochures, posters, etc.
- Identify and develop new ideas for content both offline and online.
- Write content for press releases and PR articles.
- Create innovative tutorial content for our digital product.
- Create storyboards and innovative video scripts for videos.
- Create, edit, and proofread all content created for our digital assets and internal and external marketing communications.
- Work closely with all teams to generate content and help them in their responsibilities.
- Prepare relevant content for promotion of campaigns and upcoming events.
- Work closely with teams to develop SEO enabled content and increase the traffic of the website.
- Ensure consistency in the content style, tone, structure etc. on all assets and communications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience content writing
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and comfortable with public speaking.
- Hand-on experience in MS Office (especially with Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Preferred experience in Adobe suite
- A self-starter taking complete ownership of assigned work.
- Extremely organised and detail-oriented
- Effective time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and work with tight deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Open and adaptable to feedback