Corporate Secretarial Assistant Manager/Supervisor (HK-AM/S-CSD)
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL – HONG KONG OFFICE
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our corporate secretarial department in Hong Kong office.
Corporate Secretarial Assistant Manager/Supervisor
Role and responsibilities:
- To handle a full spectrum of corporate secretarial, regulatory compliance and corporate governance matters for our clients’ Hong Kong and offshore companies and other ad hoc projects
- To supervise and train up subordinates
- To assist in the administration and management of the department
- ICSA/HKICS member
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably with experience gained from professional firms
- With good knowledge in Companies Ordinance and other compliance rules and regulations
- Self-motivated, independent, ability to accomplish tasks under tight schedules and to supervise & train up subordinates
- Proficiency in CSA program application or similar software will be an advantage
- Good command of both English and Chinese
* Candidates with lesser experience will also be considered for lower position of the department, and level of position to be offered depending on length of relevant experience and qualifications possessed.
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at www.mazars.hk.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.