Manager – Assurance
We are seeking Manager to join our Assurance team in our Gurgaon office.
- Qualified CA with experience working (5-6) years in an Audit and/or Assurance environment in a practice firm with relevant experience;
- Strong technical accounting and audit knowledge;
- Experience working with publicly listed companies, in particular Long-Term Infrastructure Contracts/ Manufacturing is ideal;
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage time and adhere to strict deadlines and budget;
- Superior interpersonal skills and leadership skills with a commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop a positive rapport with clients and develop business relationships with clients to understand their needs and execute plans to meet their objectives.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and conduct external audits and reviews of publicly-listed and private clients;
- Read and review financial statements and accompanying notes;
- Assist with client management and foster excellent relationships with clients, including managing the information flow;
- Understand and utilize Firm’s audit methodology
- Plan, lead audit team and manage engagements;
- Monitor the engagement team’s progress against the plan and alter it when needed. Generate new business opportunities.
- Provide exceptional service, sound solutions and advice to our clients;
- Assist with field training and lead field staff effectively;
- Identify audit issues early and assess impact on the audit; coordinate with firm specialists as needed
- Train and develop junior staff.
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Manage time appropriately across multiple projects
- Manage profitability of projects
- Ensure timely billing and collection from clients
- Promote the firm’s values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
To succeed in this demanding role the candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Project Management
- Client Relations
- New Business Opportunities
- Time Management
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Interpersonal Skills