• Large Accounting Firm with over 30% Growth
• Professional Development Supporting Career Progression
• Vibrant and Social Culture
Mazars is a fast growing accounting firm in Australia with innovation and positive social contribution at its core. Join us to be a part of this rewarding adventure. Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family. Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating throughout 102 countries and territories, with over 20,000 professional staff worldwide. Mazars Australia is rapidly growing with over 300 staff across North Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. We offer professional development to support career progression and a vibrant and social culture along with staff benefits. At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Managing Partner full-time. This role is vital for ensuring that high-quality outcomes can be achieved in a timely and efficient manner. You must have a strong grasp of technology, confidentiality and customer service to succeed and thrive in this position. You will be working with many stakeholders (both internally and externally) in an extremely fast paced and varied environment.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Management of a busy calendar
• Travel and accommodation bookings
• Preparation items for meetings
• Coordination of schedules, taking of minutes, distribution of documentation and the following up of action points.
• Setting up of rooms, catering, technology and equipment
• Formatting of complex documents such as letters, agendas, minutes, proposals, reports and emails
• High volume dictations for the Managing Partner
• Answering of phone calls on behalf of the Managing Partner
• Relationship management on behalf of the Managing Partner with clients
• Proactively approaching the Managing Partner with high urgency items that need to be actioned
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
• (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working as an Executive Assistant.
• Demonstrated experience coordinating a busy and demanding schedule.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to strict deadlines.
• (Preferred) Experience working within a Professional Services organisation, preferably within Public Practice.
• Demonstrated experience with formatting formal and professional documents.
• Proficiency with MYOB AE (highly desirable)
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. Thus, we encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply using the following link (put in Bamboo HR link)