Executive/Senior Executive – Assurance
Executive - Assurance
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualification- CA
- Experience- 0 -2 years
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills required.
- Audit planning, execution and finalization.
- Ensure audit methodology is followed in all assignments.
- Regular submissions/ postings to knowledge databases.
- Delegate tasks to interns wherever possible.
- Review work done by interns.
- Continuous monitoring of time and costs during the assignment.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).