QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- UG – Preferably B.Com(H)
- PG – Chartered Accountant
- Experience- 0 -3 years post qualification
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills required.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit planning, execution and finalization.
- Be aware of the latest accounting and auditing standards.
- Ensure audit methodology is followed in all assignments.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/Indian GAAP/US GAAP accounting services and related services for clients.
- Statutory compliance under various laws such as income tax act, sales tax etc.
- Regular submissions/ postings to knowledge databases.
- Delegate tasks to interns wherever possible.
- Review work done by interns.
- Continuous monitoring of time and costs during the assignment.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).