Marketing and Communication Executive
Mazars in India is looking to hire a Marketing and Communication Executive to manage integrated marketing and communications campaigns and to support the firm’s marketing and business development strategy, focus on creating a customer-centric approach to build Mazars’ brand and foster client engagement and increase market share
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global firm of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We value your contribution to Mazars continued success and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us.
Mazars, the smart choice.
- Support the delivery of the marketing plans, including assisting with social & digital activity, organisation of events, videos, set-up and running of webinars, podcasts.
- Maintain a central calendar for content, campaigns and events and collate digital metrics for ROI reporting
- Management of events such as attendee lists through CRM, invitations, speakers, event registration, equipment, printed collateral and promotional items and post-event feedback
- Assist with the production of client-facing approach documents, proposals and Requests for Information(RFIs) in a timely and accurate manner, including research and branding.
- Work with senior management and support staff to ensure the smooth running and application of the CRM system
- Manage internal and external communication; website update, preparation of marketing related tools: social media creatives, newsletter, publications;
- Monitor the latest industry trends and competitor activity
- Experience of working within a Marketing team, ideally within a professional services firm, with minimum of 2+ years marketing experience. Prior experience in digital marketing is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication, preferably with experience of writing for digital platforms
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Canva, Adobe InDesign among others
- Excellent working knowledge of all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Ability to build credibility with an extensive network of stakeholders in India and internationally, including partner level
- Ability to work autonomously on own workload, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines
- Strong communications, writing and presentation skills
- Experienced in the creation and delivery of campaigns, events and proposals
- Resourceful approach to problem-solving and the ability to propose creative solutions
Don’t wait. Act.