EXPERIENCED AUDIT ASSISTANT
Experienced Audit Assistant
EXPERIENCED AUDIT ASSISTANT
ho chi minh
Following our strong development, we invite candidates with 1 to 3 years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to apply for the position of Experienced Audit Assistant in our Ho Chi Minh office. As a qualified Experienced Staff, you will participate and lead Statutory and Group Audit assignments from various sectors.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 170 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 23,000 professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
We are searching for Experienced Audit Assistant who is expected to:
- Support Manager and Supervisor for large accounts and take leadership responsibility on smaller/less complex assignments;
- Assist & Lead in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Perform analytical review of financial information;
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting Mazars’ audit opinions;
- Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures;
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity;
- Develop working relationships with clients;
- Mentor/coach and assist junior staff in reaching their full potential.
- Proactively manage the scheduling of work beyond the level expected;
- Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
Candidates for the position of Experienced Audit Assistant need to fulfill the following criteria:
- University qualifications in Finance, Accounting, Auditing;
- Fluent in English;
- Good understanding of VAS/IFRS;
- Understanding in Vietnamese Tax system, specifically CIT, VAT and payroll related taxes;
- Understanding of the Audit methodology and procedures;
- Well-organized, honest and highly committed;
- Have problem solving and proactive skills: Be able to suggest practical improvements & recommendations
- Have analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Having the ability to work under high pressure.
- Minimum of 1 year in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
- IFRS / US GAAP / Consolidation knowledge and experience would be an advantage
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and Cover letter in English and/or French.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: EXP A1_Full name
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Tel: (028) 38-241-493
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City