Embarking your career journey with us means:
– Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience
– Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
– Pave your own career path with passion.
We are inviting interested candidates who are snowball-learner, creative implementer and resource investigator to join our Financial Advisory Services team and grow your professional experience with us.
Main objective of the role:
To support and assist in delivering quality financial advisory services and providing solutions to our wide range of local & international clients in various industries.
- Perform financial due diligence.
- Prepare and deliver high quality valuation reports in accordance with relevant international valuation standards and/or financial reporting standards.
- Analyse and provide corporate finance advisory based on client’s needs and financial goals.
- Perform market and industry research; identify and also forecast risks and opportunities in developing financial strategies.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Minimum Degree in any discipline (preferably in Finance, Economic, Accountancy or Professional Qualifications and related field).
- Prefer full or partial of member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Related experience but fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Drive for client service excellence.
- Team player
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability in problem-solving.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”