GRADUATE ASSOCIATE 2020 – AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Our goal is to prepare our staff not only to succeed at Mazars, but to enhance their global employability with skills that will be helpful both inside the firm, outside the firm, and abroad. We are your door to international opportunity.
What you can expect
As a Graduate Associate with our Audit & Assurance team, you will build an understanding on the importance of audit work and how it impacts their business. You will be working in a team environment, leading by a senior and stepping out to interact with clients. The senior will guide you through in case you have any questions. Also, you will gain exposure to a number of different industries and organisations, from privately owned business, well known household name up to public/listed companies.
Your typical day will vary between:
- Getting familiar to use key software and systems facilitating your day-to-day work;
- Learning by doing through checking and investigating a client’s financial information, such as purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements;
- Building up your professional knowledge by providing analysis and insight;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Acquiring essentials skills to shape your career the way you want
Who we are looking for
We are looking for collaborative people who think creatively about their work and enjoy embracing challenges. Do you have?
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility; the ability to fit in a team environment and establish rapport with peers as well as supervisors;
- Analytical skills; the ability to think critically, research and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Commitment to self-development & learning.
- Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
- Self-motivated, passionate about your career and able to work with deadlines.
- University graduates in any discipline.
- Good English and Chinese writing and speaking.
- Hands on PC skills and tech savvy.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay, birthday and maternity leave. For your career progression, we will provide examination support, including but not limited to study/exam leave along the way.
Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence by clicking “Apply” or send to email@example.com.
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement.
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.