• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
We are excited to offer Graduate positions in our large Audit department. Ideally the successful Graduates would start July or November 2019 and possibly from January 2020.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Assisting and reporting into the team Seniors, Managers and Partners on external Audit engagements
• Developing a deep understanding of the key drivers of our Clients and understanding the links between their key processes and the operational risks faced
• Significant contribution to the preparation of the Audit file, financial reports and the Audit report in line with the global Mazars methodology
• Communication with key Client stakeholders including Boards, key Executives and Shareholders
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
• University result of at least a Credit average
• Degree in either Commerce or Accounting or Engineering or IT
• Keen to commence the CA program
• Ability to fit into a team environment and enjoy team activities such as sports, clubs or similar
• Excellent Excel skills and computer literacy
• Be happy to commute to Clients (possible some interstate)
• Driving license preferred
• Highly organized
• Outstanding communication skills
• Client focused
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. We encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply.